[WCTB] West Coast Time Bandits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guest to Clan Talk...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Guest to Clan Talk... Empty
PostSubject: Guest to Clan Talk...   Guest to Clan Talk... EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 11:21 am

If you are currently not part of a clan and need to talk to us then post a topic here.

Your topic will be immediately reviewed for content and deleted if you post anything offensive to us or any other Clan/person on the web.

We are currently recruiting new members into our Clan. Register with us and join the hottest, fastest growing Clan today!
Back to top Go down
thebonen

PostSubject: Hey HwyStar...   Guest to Clan Talk... EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 9:18 pm

Nice site you guys got going here. We need to get another clan match going again.

Jasen AKA
thebonencp (TFU)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guest to Clan Talk...   Guest to Clan Talk... EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 7:19 pm

Well lets do it!

Have the TFU guys come over to the WCTB way of thinking and have them join "our/your" clan!
Back to top Go down
thebonencp
Sergeant
Sergeant
thebonencp

Number of posts : 38
XBL : Thebonencp
PSN : AD_Blazer Never use it though.
Time Zone : CST
Game 1 : Call of Duty WaW
Game 2 : Call of Duty 4
Game 3 : Saints Row 2
Game 4 : GTA 4
Registration date : 2009-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Guest to Clan Talk...   Guest to Clan Talk... EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 11:01 pm

I know Don't mind playing with either Clan, you know that. To me its just about having fun and taking a break from every day life.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/thebonencp

PostSubject: I am sorry to have to do this...   Guest to Clan Talk... EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 7:59 pm

As you all have noticed the website has taken on a different look. You also will notice that I have removed myself from the forum.

Because of business reasons I can no longer be a part of this clan. I have kept this forum up and running for you to continue to use as you "all" see fit. Wolf is the owner of the domain name at this point. Tip and Wolf are sole administrators for the forum.

Any code that Wolf needs to get the shout pages working, I will provide him with. The shout pages will need to be hosted at a different site since our business servers are no longer available for this website. I will also provide him with the code for the rotating pictures; with images, if he should ask for it or want it.

This has been a painful decision for me to make and it has taken me weeks to come to it. Being a part of this website is a conflict of interest for me professionally and I "thought" I could keep the two environments separate but I can not.

This move on my part should in no way be a reflection on any or all of you in any way shape or form. Each and everyone of you is special to me and I have completely enjoyed getting to know you all. It has been my privilege knowing you guys personally and I will not regret it, or forget the good times we have spent together. I will miss you all.

The ball (forum) is now in your court and it is time to run with it, your own way. If you have any questions please forward them through Wolf so I can help you guys with this transition.

Tip: Thanks again Man - you Rock Dude! Wish your brother the very best for me. You guys are way cool!

Brett: I wish you and your wife the very best in your new home. If you lived in the Reno area I would have jumped at the chance help you move, like family would.

The work guys: Talk to me if you need to discuss this. My door is always open for you and I support all of you 100%. You know that to be true...

Tip and/or Wolf: Please remember to change the "admin" password. This site is yours now and I have completely remove any reference to me in it..

Good Luck Dudes and I wish you all the very Best!
Hwy
Back to top Go down
thebonencp
Sergeant
Sergeant
thebonencp

Number of posts : 38
XBL : Thebonencp
PSN : AD_Blazer Never use it though.
Time Zone : CST
Game 1 : Call of Duty WaW
Game 2 : Call of Duty 4
Game 3 : Saints Row 2
Game 4 : GTA 4
Registration date : 2009-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Guest to Clan Talk...   Guest to Clan Talk... EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 12:33 am

well that sucks hwy! I just got here man, but you do what you got to do man. good luck!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/thebonencp
Brettweizer
Captain
Captain
Brettweizer

Number of posts : 68
XBL : Brettweizer
Time Zone : MST
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Guest to Clan Talk...   Guest to Clan Talk... EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 4:47 pm

This is the saddest news I have read in a long time.... I hope we will still see you online and get to play with you? I can really say that things will not be the same without you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guest to Clan Talk...   Guest to Clan Talk... Empty

Back to top Go down

Guest to Clan Talk...
Page 1 of 1